We’re happy to announce that the Mac and Linux versions of Monstrum are now available! We’ve also added the OST to Steam for download too.
And for those waiting: we’re hoping to have more news about the Oculus Rift version very soon!
As always, you can grab the game here:
Here’s a list of further changes that we’ve added.
Change Log 1.0.1
- Mac and Linux versions available
– Field of view slider
- Improved monster wander states. The monsters should move further away from the player after an encounter
– Improved monsters going around corners
– Doors should behave more intuitively with respect to how they handle the player moving in and out of them
– Brute footsteps
– Improved issue where monsters could get stuck in steam by the helicopter
- Fixed misc menu issues
– Hunter goop should disappear correctly
– Player should no longer be able to run out of a hiding spot when being pulled out
– Hunter should no longer walk constantly in to a hiding spot
– Monsters should not get stuck at distractions
– Fixed issue with monster not pulling player out of hiding spots
– Added collision boxes to certain areas to prevent player climbing where they shouldn’t
– Fixed issue where the player could get back in to the starting area
- Controller analogue sticks can sometimes not work in the Mac version
– Field of view slider can reset intermittently if changed in game
– Locker doors can occasionally get the player temporarily caught between the door and the locker body